UNDERWEAR SIZE GUIDE
BRA SIZE GUIDE
UNDERWIRED - WIRELESS BRA SIZE EQUIVALENCE
INTERNATIONAL SIZE GUIDE
FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
FIND YOUR BAND SIZE
Put on a no-padding bra to find out your measurements reliably. Place the measuring tape around your body under your chest, just where the bra band is. Make sure the tape is parallel to the floor. If someone else is measuring you, let your arms fall down naturally. Take the measurement after exhaling.
FIND OUT YOUR CUP SIZE
Let your elbows fall down naturally and place the measuring tape around your chest, on the bulkiest part. Make sure the tape is parallel to the floor. If someone else is measuring you, let your arms fall down naturally. Slightly stretch the tape, not tightening it, and take the resulting measurement after exhaling.
FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT
1. The front of your bra should lie flat on your chest; if there is a gap, it means the cup is too small.
2. The band of your bra should be parallel to the floor even when you move your arms. If the bra moves, it means the band is too large.
3. Adjust the straps of your bra for a comfortable fit.
4. Your chest should fit completely in the cup and the wire. If it spills out over the top or the sides, or if the cup is raised, it means it's too small.
5. If you are between sizes, we recommed the smallest band for better fit and support. As regards the cup, you can choose a larger or smaller one, depending on your comfort.